Thursday, May 26, 2011

Letter to a friend. I

I am sitting with my beau on the beach at a hotel. And something happens [now, I cannot recall what, as was towards end of happy hour at the beach bar] and I think of you. I think of how I truly have a connection with you at a very basic spiritual level. You are one of the people in my life that I do not have to explain anything to at all. You are the one person in my life that always gets it [at least my perception]

You are the one person in my life that I know will always make my face and life glow. Hearing from you in a way that is personal. You are the one person I have in my life, whose emails from years gone by still ring true now. Still make me smile. Still make me cry. A deep yearning. 

You are the one person in my life whose email or note, or something, or even regards from a mutual friend to me, rekindle the hope of a true friendship. Re-ignite the fire to explore deeper, to permeate more into the core of who I be. I cannot tell you what memories of you represent in my life.  

Every day and every time I wonder, how you are(?). I long for the light from your eyes that makes everything alright. I hear your laugh. How it reverberates through the core of everything. Making vibrations, bringing it into being. Your aura and personality manifest....and there is a life within and out of you. Unwittingly, I go back to shopping at Nakumatt Downtown. Scouring the aisles for nothing in particular but knowing that when we find it there will be OMGs screamed, leaping and pure joy! 

For the ways and means that you have been my sister. For being my ward. For being my Chaperone. For being there. May 2011 bring and give you everything positive that you want. Abundantly. 

Talk soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment