Thursday, March 17, 2011

Transition

It is getting harder every day to say good bye.
It is becoming more abstract how my future will look like.
It is scaring me most that I may not have a home in Kenya for a long time to come.
It is unfathomable in my mind, how to call my next destination home when home has always been here.

My heart weeps. For me. For my family and friends that will stay here.
My heart yearns to be with the one for whom I am giving it up for.
My heart wavers with thoughts of the unknown.
My heart fears this 'newness'. 

My heart wants to recoil back into the intimate familiarity of present comforts

I weep. For the past. For the present and for the future. I weep.

In my tears I think of you. Your journey and where you are now. 

Let my tears be for you as well my friend.

I am still here. I never left.......

No comments:

Post a Comment