Friday, January 13, 2017

Scared. You Will Love Me

I want to know you
The deepest recesses of who you are
What you are.

The closed up, guarded, fortified you!

Then you ask if I love you
What I see I love
The experience is lovable
But love you?

You is soo deep inside, I have not reached it yet
Excavation, probing, unlayering, extraction.
It could be that is what I am enjoying
Will what I find at the end be worthy?
Of my energy, effort and love?

Can you be loved?
Love?

It could be me
My dreams, expectations and desires
of love and hot it should be
Vulnerable
Desire
It could be me
Wanting
Needing
Desiring more

You are my walls
To let me love you
Is to let me be loved
Known. Vulnerable. Desirable

I am afraid of knowing you
As then you will know me
And then,
you will love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment